We ask for common courtesy and respect among all clients when at the Gold Medal Swim School.
Please be courteous and follow these guidelines:
- DRESSING ROOM: Only place your belongings in a dressing room stall when your swimmer is physically in the stall ready to change. Do not leave belongings unattended in the stalls.
- SHOWERING: Please keep showers to a minimum; swimsuits must remain on.
- UNLIMITED SWIM: Our FREE Unlimited Swim program is offered year-round and provides students the opportunity to take additional classes at no extra charge. We offer FREE Unlimited Swim because we believe consistency is the best way to advance swimming skills. In order to participate, students must be currently enrolled in either Baby Swim, Learn to Swim (Starfish, Seahorse, Dolphin, Seal, Stingray), or Adult. FREE Unlimited Swim class requests will be accepted only by using the web submission form located on our website, phone calls and walk-in requests will not be considered. FREE Unlimited Swim requests are for same-day bookings only. Requests may be submitted as early as 9:00 PM the night before the day of the requested class. Limit: One FREE class per day.
- FREE INSTRUCTOR-IN-TRAINING CLASSES: Throughout the year, we offer FREE Instructor-in-Training classes for currently enrolled students. There is limited space available for theses classes so once a student is booked, their attendance will ensure the success of future classes with Gold Medal Swim School instructors. There are no makeups and no monetary value for Instructor-in-Training classes. These instructors have already completed a minimum of 40 hours of training. Many of the Instructor-in-Training classes are private and semi-private lessons!
- REFERRALS: Refer a friend and earn a $15.00 account credit (per referred family)
- 14-DAY NOTICE FOR CLASS CANCELLATION: We require a written 14-day notice to cancel classes.
- VIDEO RECORDING: We record all swimming sessions for quality control purposes.
- PARENTS ARE EXPECTED TO STAY IN THE BUILDING FOR THEIR CHILD’S SAFETY.
- 2018 CLOSURE DATES: Jan 1-2, Mar 8-10, Apr 1, May 1-4 & 28, July 4, Sept 1-3, Oct 31, Nov 22-23, Dec 22-25
- 2018 ANNUAL INSURANCE FEE: Annual registration fees for continuing students are automatically charged in February or upon initial registration for new and returning students. The fee is $30.00 for the first child, $10.00 for the second child, with a family maximum of $40.00. Registered students receive a FREE T-shirt or Swim Diaper upon enrollment.
- 2018 MAKEUP LESSONS: We offer makeup lessons subject to class availability. Please submit the CLASS ABSENCE form before 9:00 AM on the day of your child’s scheduled class to report a class absence. Makeups are good for one calendar year from the date the class is missed. Students must be currently enrolled to schedule makeups. Makeups may be scheduled up to 7 days in advance. Once a makeup is scheduled, it may not be changed or rebooked, as makeups hold no cash value. Swim Teams (I, II, III, High School Prep, and Summer) and Olympic Development classes are not eligible for makeups due to limited class space.